Thread: Transformers 2
View Single Post

Re: Transformers 2
Old 06-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #7
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: Transformers 2

My siblings wanted to see Transformers 2 and my parents did not, so I struck up an agreement with my padre that if I take them to see Transformers 2 he will go see Moon with me. I think I would have been better off sneaking my much younger siblings into The Hangover. That incredibly dumb movie is wayyyy more intelligent than this crapfest.

Here's Transformers 2:

Only much longer and way more boring.

Here's the top 10 list of "Things I learned at Transformers 2:"
1. 2012, that movie made by the guys who brought us high quality films such as Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, looks exactly like Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow. I guess people are still impressed with the world getting blown up on a massive CGI scale.
2. The new Harry Potter film looks pretty good. I'm actually kind of excited.
3. The "Black" Transformers have to talk in stereotypical dialogue.
4. Slow motion is cool, but only when it's on Meghan Fox's T&A.
5. College is full of models; size 0 blondes and brunettes with fake tits who walk around in skimpy outfits.
6. Special effects lose their magic when they come at you like explosive diarrhea. After the 3rd wave of Baysplosions I was wondering when the stupid movie was going to end.
7. Robot testicles? Seriously?
8. Robot heaven? Seriously?
9. They left room for a sequel.
10. An additional complaint is I hate it when people show up to the movie late and they ask you to move down in the row so they can sit. I prefer to sit at the end of a row because I can put my giant legs out in the isle and I'm not surrounded by people. Usually to secure that seat I arrive at the movie 15 minutes before it starts. If you show up late to the movie have the common courtesy to just shut the fuck up and find a seat. There is a special place in hell for these people.