View Single Post

Re: Nerds on the Rocks: Part 1
Old 04-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #68
BreakABone
Living Legend

Location: Resident of Alfred.. Yes the town named after Batman's butler
Now Playing:
Default Re: Nerds on the Rocks: Part 1

Its the first show, there will be some growing pains.

Magus sounds like he is speaking on a cell's speakerphone, but he already is working on fixing that.

There seems to be random times when the audio breaks and it does kind of get annoying, but assume part of the program.

There are also random sounds throughout the show. Maybe, we should record in smaller chunks and then paste them together.

As a whole though, I enjoyed the podcast. The discussion seemed natural, and the three host seemed knowledgeable for the most part, granted, I disagree with some of their points (think most people credit Blade/X-men with the comic book resurgence), but it was listenable.

The three of them seemed to work well together. I thought anyhow. So may need to go back to the drawing board.

~Edit~
Some other deals, I know there was no intro/outtro for this episode, but that was more due to the recording software. We shall get this worked out for next week.

The third segment, at least when I pitched it was named, "On Tap" but may re-tool the segments as well.

I like the discussion of a topic, a big news story and then something simple to wrap the show around.

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away