View Single Post

Re: When will oldie radio become classical? When will classic rock start playing Nirv
Old 10-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #6
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: When will oldie radio become classical? When will classic rock start playing Nirv

I get trying to be young again, celebrating nostalgia, etc....

But some dude went ripping through my neighborhood on his Harley-esque motorcycle the other day. Like one of these big ass things with the compartments in the rear:

My neighborhood is suburban, white as fuck...there are kids and shit running around. Dudes mowing the lawn. Think King of the Hill or whatever. This was at 6pm. This dude comes roaring down the street revving that thing up....blasting Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls."

It's a great song, and between all the heroin and sex there is a truly dark side to the Motley Crue...but it's 2011 man. That is just super cheesy. I was L-O-Ling. But hey, I'm sure he felt like a badass.

Out of all the decades, the 80s has aged the worst. Hair metal is hilariously bad and everyone knows it. The only thing worse than hair metal are maybe some of the crappy electro-synth prog rock bands like Emerson, Lake and Palmer.