View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 10-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #138
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

I like the show, a lot - still. I spent all day yesterday watching the marathon, then the new episode.

The acting in the show doesn't bother me so much, really. it's a TV show based on a comic book, so going into the show I gave it some leniency based on that alone. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe because I appreciate what they're going for so much that I overlook things I'd rip apart in other shows, and I smoke a lot of drugs.

Anyways, I lol'd at the "Jesus, give me a sign!" / "Oh, alright, I guess I'll get someone to shoot your son while he's chilling with Bambi" thing that went down. I've never read the comics, and I don't know the story - but I've got some hefty assumptions now as to what might happen in the long run because of that.

As for them getting covered in blood and not getting infected; didn't they say you could only get infected by getting a bite, or a scratch? I thought about that, too.

PS: Who the fuck would let their son walk up to a wild buck in the first place? Especially during a zombie apocalypse.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.