Re: Game of Thrones Season 2
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #19
Angrist
Dutch guy

Now Playing:
Default Re: Game of Thrones Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
To be fair Angrist, you're on book 3 of 7.
You're not even halfway through the Universe.
I read 3 of the 5 available books. I decided not to touch the books before book 7 is (almost) done. I don't want to keep rereading the first books to refresh my memory every time a book comes out. And I'm too afraid that the guy will die before he finishes his series.

So my brother read book 4, he and others say that pretty much nothing important happens in it. So I think it's safe to say that I have read 3/4 of the currently known universe.
I'm not saying I fully know the universe, but I'll say that I know it better than all the new fans who've only seen the series season 1. (Except maybe for all the silly details.)

So did you read the books? Do you disagree with what I said, that it's more and more about Ice and Fire and less about the Game of Thrones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakABone View Post
Yeah, its no different.. than the Twilight series which I believe all have different names, but keep Twilight so people know part of the saga.
And really.. who cares?
At least the Twilight series keeps using the book titles as subtitles.
I honestly have no idea so I have to ask: does A Game of Thrones season 2 have the subtitle "A Clash of Kings"?