Re: Spooky Obama
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #30
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: Spooky Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
I suppose, but I don't think Gingrich is Presidential material. However, I do like how he includes Regean in every debate.
Realistically I still think Romney is the best choice to beat Obama in a general election, I just hope he can make it our of the primary.

Since the last CNN debate, my opinion on Huntsman remains relatively unchanged. He speaks with a level of contempt for the other candidates that I simply can't connect with, and substantively, he hasn't been specific enough to engage me on an intellectual level. Most voters don't know much about him, and he hasn't done a very good job of educating us, so when he scoffs at the other more well known or more clearly defined candidates it comes off like a petulant child, IMO.

Perry needs to get a beat down. Every time he is faced ith a question that is out of his depth, and this is often, he retreats to "well we need to have a serious conversation about that". Romney did a decent job of calling him out on it on Monday, but Perry still seems to be unaccountably strong in the polls.