Re: Christine O'Donnel Wins Republican Primary in Delaware
Old 09-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Christine O'Donnel Wins Republican Primary in Delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor S View Post
Whenever morons like Christine O'Donnell win a primary, Paul Ryan can always bring me back from the edge...

Yes, Virginia, there are good qualified intelligent conservatives...
Bring things back to 2008 levels, only give ideas that reverse actions taken after Bush was out of office... I'd like Mr. Ryan to explain how we got in the mess that STARTED in late 2007 early 2008, and his plans to rectify those bad decisions. He mentions 9-11 and the wars, but those problems apparently didn't fix themselves with tax cuts for the rich, the economy issues only got worse.

-EDIT-

You know, when I listen to him again, the bottom line of what he's saying is cut government jobs, and punish people who already have federal jobs. Sure you're going to cause a decrease in Discretionary spending, but the spending on entitlements will just sky rocket even more after all of these people are out of jobs.

And small buisnesses should file as small buisnesses to avoid being part of these tax increases.

Last edited by TheGame : 09-17-2010 at 02:16 PM.