Re: Mass Effect
Old 11-25-2007, 09:20 AM   #14
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: Mass Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMaster View Post
So wait, we're all supposed to just blindly forget Halo 3 and BioShock the minute the next good 360 game comes out?

When did loyalty get tossed out the window? When did this new trend of treating video games like 12 cent hookers take place? Should I just kick Mario Galaxy to the curb as soon as Smash comes out?

I pray to Allah you don't treat relationships the way you treat video games.
Well, lets put it this way:

If you were a regular joe schmo, and in September a gorgeous, large breasted and plump assed woman came up to you and said "I want to suck your %$&@", you'd be ecstatic.

Now its October, and while you have enjoyed your hot chick all month, a Playboy playmate comes up to you and says "I want you to pound my Vag". While you've spent a wonderful month with the hot chick, its pretty hard to pass up the playmate, especially when its only been a month with the hot chick.

Now its November, and a young, pre-Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie walks up to you and says she wants to "fulfill every fantasy you've ever had with a woman". Score. Goodbye playmate, at least for now.

This is the plight of the 360 owner. There are so many options with a new great game seemingly coming out every month. Its not a bad thing. Its a goooooood thing. In the end, its what convinced me to pick up a 360 before a Wii.

Meanwhile the Wii owner is satisfied with one very hot chick, who he has a on and off relationship with over 20 years and he won't see for a few more weeks. In the mean time he spends all his time talking and thinking about her until she gets here again. In common terms, thats referred to as "pussy whipped".

But leave it to Nintendoids to try and spin the fact that 360 has such a great library into a BAD thing. Kind of funny.

Last edited by Professor S : 11-25-2007 at 09:27 AM.