View Single Post

Re: Last movies you saw
Old 09-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #1415
Vampyr
Abra Kadabra

Now Playing: Xenogears
Default Re: Last movies you saw

I've heard Ip Man 2 is good, I was surprised to learn there was a sequel, it doesn't seem like the kind of movie that would have one. I'll probably watch it after I've let the first one rest.

As for Headhunters, the bad guy was definitely a bit mental - also an egomaniac who thought he could get away with anything. Also, in Roger's speech at the end, he does provoke a very violent response out of Clas, indicating that he wants love, but is incapable of it, which would explain the affair. I think he also derived a sadistic pleasure from destroying Roger in every way possible.

Not sure about the farmer, I think he was just in the way, and he killed him because he could. I was wondering about the dog too - not sure what took so long for Clas to catch up to him after the dog started barking.

I've actually just been on a foreign film kick, and two of them happened to be Norwegian . I do like your language, though, and the country has some beautiful landscapes. I kind of feel at home among all the pale people, too.