View Single Post

Re: Last movies you saw
Old 05-16-2013, 03:12 AM   #1407
Teuthida
A. Naef, 1916b

Now Playing: with power
Default Re: Last movies you saw

Dabangg
Quite fun. Couldn't get over how one of the characters looked like an Indian Joaquin Phoenix though.

The Good, the Bad, the Weird
Pretty good. Not bad. Could have been weirder. Be careful which version you watch. The one on Netflix cuts off the ending.

The Hangover Part II
Yeah... Suffers from Die Hard 2 syndrome where the characters remark how similar things are to the last time it happened.

Superman: Unbound
Lois Lane is awesome in this movie. That's about all the good I can say about it.

A History of Violence
Some questionable acting at parts, but enjoyed it overall.

The Intouchables
The definition of a feel good movie.

Iron Man 3
Would be nice to be able to watch a superhero movie without someone ruining the twist/ending for me. Happened right before I was about to watch too. So close. Was an alright movie. Think I had my hopes up too high because of Shane Black...but it was a Shane Black movie...right down to it being Christmas...it's always Christmas.

Dogtooth
Still trying to process this one. Sort of like The Village in that a man and a woman raise three children completely secluded from the outside world. About where the similarity ends. Heard it described as Plato's Allegory of the Cave + child abuse. Pretty accurate.

Last edited by Teuthida : 05-16-2013 at 03:17 AM.