View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 02-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #302
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

After talking with Dylan [owns all the comics] last night about the show, it seems to be it's more of a "What if" Universe. As in "What if some of these characters acted nothing like they did in the comic." (I'd be very pleased if I never saw another "this character was better in the comic" comment. I'm sure they were, but it's not like Game of Thrones. It is not a re-creation. It is a re-imagining.)

I will back up the reason I find it so ridiculous to complain about it, which is that since the person who created the comics and the show said they are in no way connected, that should immediately break all expectations and comparisons between the two.

Anyways, the only real gripe I have with last episode was the filler with that horrible actress horribly acting out her horribly written dialogue about wanting to die. That was some of the most painful acting I've seen in my entire life.

Unless it's like some big meta-joke. All the parts with the women are boring and written horribly, and are super slow-paced loads of shit; and all the parts with the guys are super well-writte, well-acted action-packed dude-fests.

But really, though. That chicks acting was almost as bad as watching "The Situation" on The Roast of Donald Trump. It wasn't enough to make me hate the episode as a whole, the parts with Rick and Shane are tooooooooooo great.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.