View Single Post

Re: House Passes Healthcare Bill
Old 03-27-2010, 05:02 AM   #25
Dylflon
HockeyHockeyHockeyHockey

Location: Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Civ V, NHL 12
Default Re: House Passes Healthcare Bill

Prof: Is your company being forced to change their health care plan or are they choosing to because there is a cheaper option?

Also, i'm not saying individualism is evil but consideration has to be made to those who aren't as well off. Your arguments lack compassion and seem to me like the thoughts of one who believes that bad things only happen because people make bad choices so forget about them.

Were your parents well off? Have you ever flirted with poverty? Have you ever needed a safety net to fall back on? I'm not going to make baseless accusations because frankly, I don't know you very well. But I feel like you must have been raised at least somewhat priveledged from the fact that I've seldom if ever seen you put yourself in the shoes of someone less fortunate.

Take a moment and ask yourself if this health care bill might make someone's life better. The life of someone who isn't you.

Last edited by Dylflon : 03-27-2010 at 05:14 AM.