View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 11-14-2011, 07:24 AM   #208
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

I really liked last night's episode, and it was huge improvement over previous eps. They're finally moving into the psychotic meat and potatoes of the series and not just playing with zombies and gore. I also liked the fact that Shane confronted Rick about spending so much time searching for the girl. I don't think that they'll kill off Daryl, but considering his alienation from the group, Merle hallucinations, and the fact that people he's helped save just shot him in the face... I think there is a good chance he might turn on the group after a while. Also, I know a lot of you are waiting for Michonne... but I think Daryl might be this show's Michonne. Replace the samurai sword with a crossbow and he is the group's zombie killing badass.

As for there being unreasonable decisions being made by characters, well, they're stuck in the middle of an unreasonable situation so I'm willing to let a lot of that slide, especially when they address it in the story.

Overall I think they finally have the story back on track. I'm just wondering when zombie Otis shows up with bullet holes in him...

Last edited by Professor S : 11-14-2011 at 07:29 AM.