View Single Post

Re: Games that need to be made. Add yours.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #28
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: Games that need to be made. Add yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
A real Banjo-Kazooie 3, not that gay shit with the cars.
I second this!

Also...Conkers Bad Fur Day 2 would be sweet.

I'm down for NOLF 3 and a Jurassic Park type game. Horror style would be my ideal.

I'm still waiting for my Pokemon MMORPG. I can fucking waggle but a Pokemon RPG...nooooo.

I'd also like to see a 2D Zelda game made for a console. I'm so fucking sick of relegating 2D Zelda titles to the handhelds. Make a kick ass, optimized, 2D Zelda title that I can play on my TV. Put in 16 Dungeons, a huge fucking world, and get me exploring caves and jumping over waterfalls.

Can we get a zombie survival game? Something like the Call of Duty Zombie Mod...meets L4D...meets an RPG where you have a town and you and a party build a base, fortify it, go to town for food and guns. That would be awesome.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 4. Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2 were classics....3 was okay but it was not optimized and coded very well. It also was glitchy as fuck and has a few annoying quirks.

Any sequel to World of Goo, Peggle, Plants Vs. Zombies...I would play.

I'd like to see a Team Fortress 3 without all the stupid hats.

And there have been some really fun mods that I think could work as a game....Team Fortress had the best Capture The Flag of any game I can recall. There was a mod called murder ball that I would love to see remade. And Unreal Tournament had a mod similar to murder ball: a ball spawns in the middle, and you need to get the ball and score on the other team's base. I would love to see a Natural Selection or Battlegrounds game made. Actually, Natural Selection was a really awesome game...I think it's learning curve and depth turned people off to it.

Tribes: Ascend looks really sweet. I'll be playing that when it comes out.