View Single Post

Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)
Old 11-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #30
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)

Quote:
Well, he brought up my past and my family, lied about my opinion on unemployment to call me a hypocrite, and then insulted me personally instead of addressing my real opinion. Not an attack? Ok, lets just call it inappropriate and childish.

If he wants to debate my points and actual opinions while I hide his responses, he can feel free, but lying about someone's viewpoints, bringing their family into it, and insulting them behind their back is the act of an intellectual coward. In the end, it only further justifies my decision to ignore his posts.
I brought up a fact about your history that you willingly admitted in previous threads, and in this one. Of course you disagree that it has no bearing on your opinion, but I think it does very much... as you have illustrated yourself clearly in this thread.

I did not "lie about (your) opinion on unemployment" at any point. I said you were in favor of it, which you were.. even though you're generally against entitlements.. which you are.. and the one you happened to recieve in your history, is the one you happen to be openly in favor of..

And just in case you don't understand, saying someone is in favor of something doesn't nessicarily mean they think it's perfect. It's an entitlement system that is important and should be in place, in your opinion.. am I wrong? Or do I need to quote topics from over a year ago?

-EDIT-

Oh, and all the "Coward" BS when you're hiding from direct comfrontation is pathetic lol.