Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)
Old 11-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #27
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor S View Post
The part that probably bothers me the most is how cowardly it is to attack someone, and lie about their viewpoint, when you know they can't see what you are saying.
You made the choice to block me... therefore you're hiding from me, not vice versa. And you call me a coward? Everything I post I'm aware that you can see if you wanted to, and I don't say anything different now then I did when I was not blocked. As far as I know, I could be unblocked the whole time, and your opinion could be skewing based off of what I say.

So with that said, the real 'coward' is the one who runs from any viewpoint that is different from their own... aka you. So go ahead and put your earmuffs back on Mr. Republican. As I told you from the start, that's not going to stop me from sharing my opinion...

Quote:
When are you going to learn that you can't shoe horn me into what you think is the conservative opinion? The paragraphs of assumptions you wrote have proven themselves, yet again, to be incorrect.
My assumption (well, not assumption... since I knew it for a fact) was that you had recieved unemployment before, therefore you're not against it, and will find a reason to defend it.. in other words, you'd be a hypocrite just like the guy who posted on FB. What did you next post start with? The fact that you've recieved unemployment, and justification for why it is good. So I was right, yet again...

So what other entitlements are you for my delusional friend? Oh wait, we had this debate before... pretty much nothing right? Anything that you won't get and/or don't have potential to get. Including 'socialized' healthcare right? Or am I making a blind assumption again?

Oh... wait... I know, I know! He won't answer this question because he has me blocked... which brings me back to my first point, about who's hiding from who. And he has the audacity to call me a coward. pssssssh

Last edited by TheGame : 11-11-2010 at 11:40 AM.