View Single Post

Re: Mass Effect 3
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Combine 017
Headcrabs!

Now Playing: ...Always playing: Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2:Episode One, Half-Life 2:Episode Two, TF2, EVE
Default Re: Mass Effect 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakABone View Post
Being as vague as possible.

Do you have a problem with the ending?
Seems to be a lot of backlash against Bioware/EA for that. Even as far as gamers setting up petitions to get Bioware to change it.
What a shitty ending to one of the greatest stories ive experienced. It leaves so much un-answered and just destroys a lot of the mood the other games built up. It doesnt explain what happens to anyone other than implying what happens to the crew of the Normandy(which I dont even know why they were in that situation in the first place. Seriously, wtf?). I spent all this time uniting a divided galaxy, bringing everyone together to face this threat as one force, but now the galaxy is more separated than ever before, not to mention that a majority of every alien races defence is left in the Sol system. Theres just no happy endings here, and thats really all I wanted to see, even if it was just a cliche ending like "you saved the galaxy, heres some medals and an award ceremony followed by kissing your lover, the end" It was just a really disappointing ending that they could have so very easily made better instead of retarded. Uhg.

Last edited by Combine 017 : 03-13-2012 at 06:37 PM.