Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)
Old 11-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #29
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
Wow, your saying TheGame is the cowardly one here? He is not the one who blocked someone else simply because he didnt like what they were saying. Did I miss something?
Our political discussions were pointless and only led to more name calling and personal attacks. He invents other people's opinions and then uses that fiction to attack them. I chose to ignore The Game's posts for the reasons illustrated in posts above, and in essence, make an attempt to take the high road rather than continue the circle of nonsense we constantly engaged in.

Quote:
Also, I in no way whatsoever feel that anything TheGame has posted in this thread as been anywhere near an "attack"
Well, he brought up my past and my family, lied about my opinion on unemployment to call me a hypocrite, and then insulted me personally instead of addressing my real opinion. Not an attack? Ok, lets just call it inappropriate and childish.

If he wants to debate my points and actual opinions while I hide his responses, he can feel free, but lying about someone's viewpoints, bringing their family into it, and insulting them behind their back is the act of an intellectual coward. In the end, it only further justifies my decision to ignore his posts.