View Single Post

Re: Police Can Attach GPS to Cars Without Warrant
Old 10-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
Dylflon
HockeyHockeyHockeyHockey

Location: Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Civ V, NHL 12
Default Re: Police Can Attach GPS to Cars Without Warrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
I honestly don't see a problem to this unless you're doing illegal activity and afraid of getting caught.

I mean, if the police have no reason to be searching for you in the first place - they won't be - so you have nothing to give a shit about.

You can already track cell phones, so why not cars. It makes sense, to me.

It will make it easier to find and recover stolen cars, the people who stole them, or to find criminals in general [as long as they have a car, or cell phone].

To say the thing about the collars is pretty silly. Because this is nothing like 'controlling a population and directly following you around'. It's your car. And like I said, they can already do it with cell phones, and nobody raised an eyebrow at that.
Haha, if the OP was said that car tracking by GPS was great you would have sprung up with the argument about how it's not.