View Single Post

Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?
Old 04-27-2021, 11:29 PM   #5
Seth
wants a yacht

Now Playing: BF4, PubG, MrioKrt7, CS:GO, BF1942, AssettoCorsa
Default Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?

All of the available covid vaccines don't actually provide immunity.
Read the fine print for the Pfizer or Moderna "Not Vaccines"

It's experimental gene therapy that never made it past animal studies because of repeated fertility damage and outright deaths.
That's not a conspiracy, it's simply facts about the R&D.

Covid has a morbidity rate of around 98-99% across all age groups. For someone in a healthy age bracket it makes no sense to get an experimental vaccine.

Out of common sense, why would anyone take a vaccine who's developers have absolved themselves of all and any liability? There's a reason why they've set themselves up for zero liability. It's because they know their product is dangerous.

I know several people in my social circle alone who have had severe adverse effects from the covid jabs.

Hank Aaron and DMX, dead after getting the Not Vaccine.
They're refusing to label deaths as vaccine related so it's not going up on the VAERS database.

Anybody remember the 1976 swine flu vaccine fallout?

And again, it provides no immunity. A "vaxxed" person can contract and spread the virus, so base on herd immunity theory appeals it also makes absolutely no sense to get it.

I wouldn't accept an unopened beer from Bill Gates because he's such a depopulation advocate. Why would I inject something from the same people who are champions of global depop?

Common sense