Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?
Old 04-30-2021, 08:16 PM   #10
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

Now Playing: Brawl
Default Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
In Canada, we don't even get to find out which vaccine we receive. It's a random vax without any way to find out which one you actually get.

J&J getting halted in the US is a smokescreen to give people the impression that they actually care about the public health ramifications. The other vaccines are causing blood clots as well, let alone straight up deaths. Zeneca banned in pretty much all of Europe?

The spike protein creation process in these "not vaccines" is troublesome. It's not a normal immune response trigger. It's gene therapy.
Former employee of Pfizer recently said that the "strain mutation" argument for requiring booster shots every 6-12 months is complete nonsense. The amount of variation is so slight, the human immune system can easily handle any mutations.
It's a money game, worth billions for each individual company.

Be smart.
Take zinc, K2, Vitamin C and D3

Those in combination have had a 100% survival rate amongst people that came down with the covid.

Honestly, in most jurisdictions, the normal seasonal flu is down in reported numbers by 98%. This covid thing is simply the flu. Same amount of deaths as the average yearly flue death totals.

Common sense

This is a freedom grab. Looks like they're talking about allowing private companies to restrict people's travel and access to market based on a vaccine passport.

It's so Orwellian, it's hard to not go full rhetoric on this.
i generally ignore covid denial discussions, but i find it really callous to act like this isn't a big deal while countries like india and brazil are barely managing. i know someone that had to say goodbye to his aunt and uncle in india over WhatsApp shortly before they died from hypoxia, literally gasping for air.

the pandemic ravaged the US and europe, too, but the situation in india is literally nightmarish. and it's so bizarre that you're acting like this isn't real lol