View Single Post

Re: Same as it ever was...
Old 12-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Same as it ever was...

Jason, I definently agree with your post. It's more complicated than the model you laid out, but it's common sense either way you look at it.

Rich people hoarde money, they don't spend it. That's how they're rich. lol

Give the tax cuts to the people to spend money more, then there will be more demand for products, more jobs will be created to help move the products in question, and in the end, the rich/greedy folks come up too.

That's why pretty much every time the budget was balanced in history, it took some type of tax increase to the rich. Because their Tax rates don't matter.. As long as the demand is there, even if the big corperations are failing they can either increase the prices, or someone else can step in and sell the product in question for cheaper. Even Reagan had to do it. And even when he cut taxes for the rich, the tax rates after the cuts were more than twice as high as they are now. And people wonder why the economy is going to hell.

And rich people managed to convince (with money I'm sure) both parties and the masses that cutting rich people's taxes will help.