View Single Post

Re: Same as it ever was...
Old 12-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: Same as it ever was...

While I have no real say on this, I will just say I hate the way (American) government works.

The Republicans will (most likely) 100% shoot down everything Obama proposes, because they don't want him to succeed. So when nothing happens, they can say "Well, what did Obama even accomplish in his presidency? Vote Republican", despite the fact it's the Republicans who are shooting everything down, and slowing the progress of your country in any type of financial or stable way for the masses of people.

They've even come out and said one of their main concerns is to make sure Obama doesn't have a second term. Sorry - but shouldn't one of your main concerns be "Making life better for the people you're representing"? You know, more money, more jobs, more homes, better/safer schools. Worry about things like that, instead of worrying about a black democrat possibly serving a second term.

On the other hand, American Democrats are spineless pansies who seemingly just think "woe is me, what other Democrat can I blame for this failing" the whole time Republicans bully them into giving up something they're proposing. Requisition yourself some balls, American Democrats. Stop trying to take the really, really high road, and instead just take the normal road. The road that lets you act like competent adults who aren't just pretending to attempt to lead a country.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.