Old 10-28-2008, 01:04 AM   #38
BreakABone
Living Legend

Location: Resident of Alfred.. Yes the town named after Batman's butler
Now Playing:
Default Re: Bond, James Bond: Thread of 007 Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrist View Post
My friend once told me that Timothy Dalton had 'killed' James Bond. But I will give him a fair chance when I (ever) start watching the Bond movies.

Tonight I dreamed about a Bond movie. I think I played Bond. We had to redo this scene over and over again:

The girl and me enter a room, the villain is there. All I have is a glass bottle, which I smash into the wall to turn it into a weapon. I sit down on a bench, next to a bad guy. I say "I forgot my suitcase", which is apparently some oneliner. The girl and me get tied up. I wait for the girl to do something stupid and I cut loose my rope and attack the villain. I throw him into a machine that pulvarizes his and some other bad guys' bodies. The girl gets caught in it too, but I stop the machine in time.
I wondered why there was no blood. Or pulvarized bodies. I figured if the villain maybe got away. I woke up and wondered why I would dream about Bond...
Better than the last guy you dreamt about...

Going to see if could get them all in before the end of the month if not by the end of the weekend.

If I don't, my License to Kill should be revoked.

Yeah the next movie is License to Kill, which personally was one of my favorite movies. Let's see if it holds up

I know cover to book, but I prefer it to the cover of the movie which looks kind of cheesy.

For the second and final time our James Bond is Timothy Dalton,

Think only Bond movie where he actually gets two Bond girls who are alive at the end

The villain is pretty sweet as well, Franz Sanchez

The Trailer

The Intro/Theme Song
Also a huge fan of the song as well.

So yeah didn't hide my feelings. really love this movie.
James bond revenge movies are awesome. Just imagine if DAF was done properly.

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away