Re: Sarah Palin hot or not?
Old 07-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #19
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: Sarah Palin hot or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
She's expressed that the option is still open last I heard. And the media (or maybe just the fake news channel) seems to suggest that its a good possibility.. But my guess is that they just want her to do it for the high ratings it'd get even though it'd be the most lame decision in the world.
I was suspicious about Palin resigning at first, but in the end I think she is done with politics. I listened to her entire press conference, and I would encourage anyone judging her to do that also. It wasn't anywhere close to being "incoherent" like many media pundits have claimed, just frank and off-the-hip. In any case, I hope she's done because she is no where close to being President-worthy, but I could see how she would still be useful in politics due to her popularity with the base.

Quote:
Haha, yeah... with the downfall of all his competition right now, he seems like the obvious next person in line.
I like Romney, but he needs to learn to handle difficult questions better. He gets a little flustered at times and that doesn't look good, even if you answers are quality in terms of content (See: McCain). I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of Pawlenty and even Gingrich (maybe, but he can't win due to scandal).