View Single Post

Re: Last movies you saw
Old 11-16-2012, 02:58 AM   #1320
Teuthida
A. Naef, 1916b

Now Playing: with power
Default Re: Last movies you saw

Highlander
I know the sequels are suppose to suck but if this was the best of the bunch, they must really be horrid.

Brave
So pretty, but also so done before. And it's not even the first time with a bear either. Loved the world and characters. Just wish it had a more original story.

The Amazing Spider-man
The scenes themselves were decent overall, especially those with Peter and Gwen. (Marc Webb knows his romantic comedy.) But it felt very disjointed. I saw the doorman scene before seeing the movie...which was not actually in the movie. I wonder how much else was cut that could have bridged a lot of the gaps.

Alien
Great. And again wish the cut scene (with the egg creation) was in the movie. Disturbingly good. The crew was much more believable than that of Prometheus.

Aliens
Fun but not as good as the first.

The Dark Knight Rises
The good news: Batman's voice didn't bother me nearly as much as in the previous film. The bad: Bane's voice. He sounded like Boris Kropotkin from Rugrats. I kept expecting him to say "In the old country..." The movie as a whole: Meh? I'm glad it's over. I look forward to Nolan making better movies (I enjoyed everything he's done outside of this trilogy) and someone else doing a Batman I like...or at least tolerate.

Last edited by Teuthida : 11-16-2012 at 03:09 AM.