View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 02-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #278
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

(I've liked Clutch for a long time. I was pumped to hear that song. I was also pumped when my local sports team and/or college used a Clutch chorus every time the home team scores.)

Quote:
Okay, so now that we have the negatives out of the way

Hell, it's gotta be a good episode if you only had one negative, and the only negative was that he called her a silly insulting name because of her scrawny figure and aptitude for flailing her arms wildly and complaining.

Quote:
I mean, it was a metaphor, right? Kind of like Rick was being put into Hershel's shoes for a few seconds with these new strangers who want to camp out at his place.
I never thought of it like that. Good point. I totally missed that when I was watching it.

I was into that scene because there were no zombies involved. Like, the people are the threat - the zombie apocalypse is just the setting. The whole time that scene was going on I thought "That John Leguizamo fuck looks like he's going to try start some shit."

I like how every interaction with other humans is always intense, because the humans have thoughts, and plans. The zombies have shit except for numbers, and surprise tactics.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.