View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #258
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

The other thing that pisses me off about the hiatus is that the new episode has been leaked, and spoilers are everywhere.

Reading about the way AMC manages their shows and station, it is pretty evident that they are run by the morons who got fired from FOX. It's amazing that AMC is home of Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

I'm pretty sure the Walking Dead is pulling in more viewers than both shows, which is ironic. =/ You would think that since The Walking Dead is the station's moneymaker, they would give it first-class treatment. Instead, AMC has slashed the show's budget, and they plan to do another calculated hiatus next year. As bad as AMC is, they haven't even touched FOX.

Let's not forget FOX's accolades:

Cancelling Arrested Development, Family Guy, Futurama, Firefly, Titus

Renewing the Simpsons for Season 21313204832704871240917240812347

That number would be more coherent and accurate if I wasn't frustrated at how shitty the Simpsons have become.

The best thing to emerge from the FOX cesspool in the past few years has been Bob's Burgers. That show is a winner.

FOX can't even get sports right. Troy Aikman and Joe Buck can go fuck themselves for being the worst sports commentators ever. Bleh. Sorry for the tangential rant everyone.