Re: Final Fantasy Megathread
Old 07-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #136
magus113
HOW DAAAAARE YOUUUU

Now Playing: Borderlands 2, DKCR3D, TLoU: Remastered
Default Re: Final Fantasy Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyr View Post
Having just made it to Oerba, which I believe is the last area of Chapter 11, I've reached the level 4 role crystal for all three of my three main character's (Lightning, Fang, Hope) primary roles. Also for each of those characters I have picked up every "main" crystal (not counting the branches), as well as all of their ability/accessory/ATB crystals. All I have remaining on the pure stat buff outliers, which I should have finished by the end of Chapter 11, I only have a few more left on each character.

As for Sazh, Vanille, and Snow, I'm just hording CP. Since I never use them I'm not spending it, and I intend to go crazy and make them out in 1 role at the end of the game. So Sazh will be a super synergist, Vanille will be a super medic, and Snow will be a super sentinel.

After you get out of the Steppes there is an awesome farming area in the "Maw of the Abyss" area. There's a hallway with a juggernaut at one end, and a box phalanx at the other. If you run back and forth killing everything in between (but not including those two things) you can rack up a ton of CP.
I got a guide and it said that it's something like 22,000 CP in five minutes or so back and forth, which is awesome because that's when everything gets retardedly expensive in the Crystarium.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4790-6369