View Single Post

Re: Last movies you saw
Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #1148
Seth
wants a yacht

Now Playing: BF4, PubG, MrioKrt7, CS:GO, BF1942, AssettoCorsa
Default Re: Last movies you saw

The Third Man (1949) - It started a bit slow but Orsen Wells is f'ing cool. Selling contaminated medicine tsk tsk. 8.5 on imdb so you have an idea...

The Night of the Hunter - Watched it again. Its a creepy stalking movie. Pretty cool, making me look forward to Cape Fear with Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum as the villain again.

The King's Speech - Rush was good as usual. Captivating enough movie all around. I don't know about best picture...I felt True Grit was better overall but, can't give to the Coens every time.

Chronicles of Narnia VOTDT - Crap. The 80's lowbudge was a better adaption.

Sin Nombre - 2009 about a girl traveling north from El Salvador or Hondorus...one of those countries. Good for the visceral shock of the gangs.

Not sure if i mentioned, Exit Through the Gift Shop - Its the street art movie that you've probably heard of. Interesting given the social context and the inclusion of banksy. I really like his UK work.

Black Swan - haha Vincent Cassel's character was comedy gold! The movie did a good job of making me squirm. Sick cool stuff that had a lot of the uncomfortable elements of Requiem for a Dream but less down and out drugged. Natalie was excellent.