Thread: Ask GameTavern
View Single Post

Re: Ask GameTavern
Old 03-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
Xantar
Retired *********

Now Playing:
Default Re: Ask GameTavern

You guys took that one way too seriously. The best response I saw told her to go hook up with a vampire since she enjoys stalkers so much. I mean really, when you've gotten to the point where you think it's a good idea to hire a PI to attempt to seduce your boyfriend, what's the use in even trying to talk sense?

Anyway, here's one that I thought was pretty interesting.

Quote:
Dear GameTavern,

From an early age, I suspected that I was gay. I had a few pleasurable experiences with women early on, but I knew that I had to pursue my desires for men at some point. So for the past several years, my sex/love/relationship life has been with men, and I've thought of myself as a gay man.

But more recently (maybe for the past two years), I've found myself yearning to be with women in all sorts of ways—fantasies, crushes, even pictures of women in the media. For a while, I thought that it was just the way society wanted me to feel. But I don't think any amount of social pressure would make me feel like a hetero teenage boy.

So what should I do now? Just start dating women? I would love to! But I'm really worried about how they would react when they learned of my sexual history. I'm healthy and have never been promiscuous. When I'm in a relationship, I don't feel the need to sleep with anyone else. But I know that for a lot of women, the moment they found out that I've had male lovers would be the moment they drop me like a hot potato.

It's all so confusing. I know that nobody wants to hear all about who their partners have slept with. But at some point, I would want to be honest with any woman I was dating.

Currently: Toy Story 3 reviewed