Old 02-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #516
BreakABone
Living Legend

Location: Resident of Alfred.. Yes the town named after Batman's butler
Now Playing:
Default Re: Last movies you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
I am in no way, shape or form eligible to decide how to prevent zombies.
One would have to assume you'd have to identify what is causing the spread though - be it exposure, chemical reaction, genetics, or a bite/scratch of some kind.

Then you would have to determine the average speed the zombies travel at, and the cognitive skills they posses as well as dexterity levels. Are they capable of speech, reason, thought, any general forms of rationalization?

Then you would have to determine the best way to get rid of the infestation, whether it be to exterminate all living zombies, or to come up with some sort of anti-virus to prevent further spread, as well as exterminating all zombies. You would have to find if the strain is passable onto animals as well - and if so - what animals/insects are able to be infected, and what happens when such happens.

Do these zombies sleep, do they avoid daylight? Can they swim? Do they climb? All of these are reasonable and valid questions you would need to solve before you even figure out where to begin on a zombie prevention plan.
I think this is a fine start to a Zombie Prevention and Survival Guide.
Just need to expand your ideas. And maybe do some research on known zombies *coughCamcough*

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away