Re: Last movies you saw
Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #331
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: Last movies you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrist View Post
It was different. So over the top that it was unbelievable (and also darker and harder to see). I'd rather see snakes kill people than people kill people...
That very well may be, but you're missing out on a great thriller by skipping No Country for Old Men. The film has hands down one of the scariest "bad guys" you will ever see in a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasecret View Post
Oh GODS the reverse timer countdown! All twenty people in the theater were groaning by the third time, and were openly mocking the movie by the tenth time they reversed time back to zero. What a terrible plot device.

And, yes, whatever that tiny ass car was, I want one of those for me and my family.
The movie felt like a TV show. It had TV show production feel all over it. It had similar production values to a show like 24. And yes, everyone was groaning after the 2nd or 3rd restart of events. It was like a non clever way to make a plot more complex by slowly revealing layers of information...only without the challenging aspect of not presenting the information linearly. It was like Tarantino for dummies. It was pretty bad.

But alas, it was just a movie.