GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Music (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20352)

Fox 6 11-25-2009 03:25 AM

The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

Hahahaha

Fox 6 11-25-2009 03:31 AM

Re: The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

Also i cant resist, but

Der Swedish Chef!

Angrist 11-25-2009 08:34 AM

Funny, but I guess I don't 'get' the muppets. How does a silly version of Bohemian Rhapsody deserve all this attention?

Combine 017 11-25-2009 10:47 AM

How does it deserve all the attention of one post in a forum?
I guess that is a little too much...

Fox 6 11-25-2009 11:45 AM

Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years. how we have a thread for this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!. Oh no, we only have a finite amount of threads, god forbid we use one on something that isnt as critical!!!*(!(&^$#*&%!&&(#%)!^#(&%!##!#!#@

plus its in hi def so pipe down and enjoy the movie.
:p

Also Combine you have like 10+ drunk threads so you cant say anything.

Combine 017 11-25-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox 6 (Post 260416)
Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years. how we have a thread for this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!. Oh no, we only have a finite amount of threads, god forbid we use one on something that isnt as critical!!!*(!(&^$#*&%!&&(#%)!^#(&%!##!#!#@

plus its in hi def so pipe down and enjoy the movie.
:p

Also Combine you have like 10+ drunk threads so you cant say anything.

Uhhh, I was joking. Thought that would have been clear.

Fox 6 11-26-2009 12:19 AM

Nothing in that post would come across as a joke at all.

Youre addressing the comment with a normal response, in no context would it be a joke.
Oh this might help:

Joke - noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

Szymon 11-26-2009 02:56 AM

Good God, he meant sarcasmic. He was being sarcasmic. If you think about it, that's how the word should be spelling.

Angrist 11-26-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox 6 (Post 260416)
Considering there hasnt been any new muppet material in like 10 years.

Ah, that is something I did not know. :)

And I obviously meant all the attention on Twitter etc., not here... GT IS NOTHING TO ME! :mad:

:sneaky:

Combine 017 11-26-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox 6 (Post 260435)
Nothing in that post would come across as a joke at all.

Youre addressing the comment with a normal response, in no context would it be a joke.
Oh this might help:

Joke - noun

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

I had figured you would have known me well enough to know that almost everything I say is sarcastic or a joke, not meant to be taken seriously.
I guess not.

Fox 6 11-26-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combine 017 (Post 260448)
I had figured you would have known me well enough to know that almost everything I say is sarcastic or a joke, not meant to be taken seriously.
I guess not.

Sometimes I have no idea what your motives are....

Also now i will take EVERYTHING you say as a sarcastic joke, including the above comment, so you were sarcastic about being sarcastic, but you are sarcastic all the time.

Combine 017 11-26-2009 08:16 PM

Actually, I was being sarcastic about that. :p

And I like how I knew that that would be your response before I even got home.
But thats besides the point. The Muppets are awesome, especially the Chef.

Fox 6 11-26-2009 09:24 PM

Lets never fight again. <3

:gay:

:lolz:

Bube 11-27-2009 05:52 AM

I feel so close to Combine right now. I'm always sarcastic around my friends, and always misunderstood. It sucks.

Some people just don't deserve to be entertained Combine, don't worry about it :p

Combine 017 11-27-2009 10:38 AM

Haha, to be fair though its a little harder to use sarcasm in written words without directly saying that you're being sarcastic.