GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Video Gaming (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22858)

BlueFire 07-06-2017 08:47 PM

What are you playing right now?

Fire Emblem Echoes

Angrist 07-07-2017 06:27 PM

Re: What are you playing right now?

Still Breath of the Wild.
Actually, did the Trial of the Sword with just 7 hearts, didn't use Ancient Arrows. I recorded it, if anyone's interested. This is the last part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyi8eiyNugE

Jason1 07-08-2017 12:37 AM

Im playing the Witcher 3 expansions. Probably about halfway through Blood and Wine. Im about a year late I know but, Amazing. One of the best RPG's ever for sure. Not sure what i'll be playing after that?

Ginkasa 07-14-2017 08:03 PM

As of right now I'm playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. I've had some false starts with the original release before, so I'm hoping to really complete it this time. After that I expect to play Metroid Prime 3 before the release of Samus Returns on 3DS. I've played through Zero Mission and the first two Prime games the last couple of months.

Zen 05-11-2018 01:55 AM

Fortnite

Canyarion 05-11-2018 12:11 PM

Splatoon 2
Implosion
Some Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey now and then.

BreakABone 05-26-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen (Post 286790)
Fortnite

On what console?

Jason1 06-05-2018 07:47 PM

I have been playing Playerunknowns Battlegrounds a bit with a friend of mine. Its pretty fun but quite tough. Otherwise though lately I have been playing whatever PS plus gives me for free every month. I do really want the new God of War though, but will probably wait for a decent price drop.

BreakABone 07-07-2018 12:18 PM

I just finished Uncharted 4 and gonna try to work through Xenoblade 2 this weekend.

Ginkasa 07-19-2018 10:15 AM

Been working my way through the Zelda series in commemoration of this being 20 years since OoT came out. I'm currently on Spirit Tracks. The two DS games were never my favorite, so I'm excited to get past them and into the final stretch.

Acebot44 08-24-2018 04:49 PM

Nabbed God of War and Zelda for like $44 a few weeks back. God of War so far is excellent.

I'll get to Zelda once I manage to get my hands on a Switch.

BreakABone 09-21-2018 04:29 PM

I bested Xenoblade 2

Dusted off Steamworld Dig 2

Ran through Uncharted The Lost Legacy

And recently polished off Marvel's Spider-man, even wrote about it!

http://nerdsontherocks.com/review-ma...pider-man-ps4/

Jonbo298 10-20-2018 05:45 PM

Dragon Quest XI on PC; 4k/60 at near max settings is effing gorgeous. Tried BLOPS4, on the back-burner until they address some issues.

Ginkasa 02-15-2019 07:42 PM

I enjoyed Ace Combat back in the day, so I was excited for Ace Combat 7. In lead up, I played through 4, 5, and 0 again which was the first time I had played them in probably over a decade. I got 7 on the Xbox One which came with a download code for 6. I had 6 previously, but I never beat it and I didn't repurchase it when it was stolen with a lot of my stuff in '09, so I saw this as an opportunity to get through that one before playing 7.

However, after redeeming the code for 6 and downloading and installing it it would not allow me to play the game. It said I didn't own it even though I could still download it. I contacted Microsoft and finally convinced them that I should be able to play this, but then basically sat around for three weeks with no real assurances this was being worked on.

Finally, after three weeks, Ace Combat 6 started working and I finally played through it so now, finally, I can play Ace Combat 7.

Seth 02-17-2019 12:32 PM

I like historical warfare. I've played a bit of BF5 and it was quite disappointing. Basically BF1 reskinned. The game simply doesn't have the expansiveness that WW2 deserves. No navy ships. Planes are a joke like BF1. Not to mention the idiocy of having to listen to women soldiers scream. I get more fun out of 1942 still.
I'll maybe purchase it once the battle royale mode is released since it's already 50% off. edit: My friend bought it for me today :-\
I'm eyeing up Apex Legends but I prefer PubG for the realism.

Main title I'm looking forward to this year is Skull and Bones.
New GPU, GTX 1070 in the mail so my next upgrade is a 35" ultrawide 1080p monitor 144hz

I'm mostly into simracing and will probably stick with Assetto Corsa since the particle mod and day/night/weather mod are so incredibly awesome.