GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Happy Hour (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your ugly face!! (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1747)

Angrist 05-01-2002 05:32 AM

Post ur ugly face (an old version of post ur pic)

Edit: Only pay attention to the beginning posts, but its a lot of member pics
Kit85

You're all ugly unless you prove otherwise!
I'll start!

Lord Germano 05-01-2002 07:04 AM

Consider me ugly. ;)

Ravishing Rick Rude 05-01-2002 07:47 AM

jesus christ angrist, you look like a young Dennis Bergkamp

Seriously.

Ridley 05-01-2002 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Ibrox Fox
jesus christ angrist, you look like a young Dennis Bergkamp

Seriously.

Should he be insulted? :D And who's Dennis Bergkamp?

*thinks about it*

Knowing you, it's probably a football player ;).

Ric 05-01-2002 11:37 AM

Yes he is a football player.

Anyway I am not going to post my ugly mug on here. Only the people I know have seen it (and marionette) and I want to keep it that way.

Hmm... how about this...

DeathsHand 05-01-2002 11:48 AM

I have a lil' crummy picture, but I ain't bez postin' it here... you'll probably come lookin' for me tryin' to steal mah socks :mad2:

:unsure:

Only people I know have seen it (wait, who do I know? :unsure: ).... and marionette.... and bluefire and shooter and a few others... but... yeah... none of you post it here or you die... :p

Uh yeah... But here's a picture of... someone... :sneaky:

... What do you own the world?

.... yeah...

Sorry guys I got like 3 hours of sleep last night :( *falls onto the floor*

Angrist 05-01-2002 11:53 AM

You guys are so weak... ;)

And I'm afraid I'm not that good at soccer! :D

Revival 05-01-2002 02:37 PM

Ok.. I found a picture I'll post.. I'll kill two birds with one stone, you'll also know what Andromida looks like.. she's on the left ( as if you couldn't tell :rolleyes: ). Just to let you know.. I despise having my picture taken.. and that was in June when it was almost 80 degrees.. and I was dressed up for my 8th grade graduation.. wow.. that's almost a year old. Yeah so just remember when you look at that picture, that it is a year old.

Anyways.. I'll have a really good picture next week to show you guys.. it's the best picture of me (or at least I think so).. I'm laughing in the picture and there's Elin running behind me.. so yeah uhh.. it actually looks like I'm having fun.. and there are very few pictures of me... or maybe I'll scan the picture of me that's going to be in the paper on Friday.. ehh..

Ahhh! I'm turing into DeathsHand.. I'm rambling on and on about something little.. oh wait.. I forgot one thing..

K bye.... :unsure:

;)

Kitana85 05-01-2002 02:52 PM

This is a pretty decent/fairly recent picture of me. You can't see what I look like really well in it, but it was on my hard drive and I don't have the time/ the desire to scan in any other (no digital camera here:)) Anyhow, here it is:

BlueFire 05-01-2002 05:12 PM

Re: Post your ugly face!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Angrist
You're all ugly unless you prove otherwise!
I'll start!

Wow, you're right. That is ugly. ;)

Nice picture, Kitana.

Jin 05-01-2002 05:21 PM

Here's a picture of me when I was at my sister's graduation about a year ago. It's pretty much what I look like now.

Jason1 05-01-2002 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shooter
Ok.. I found a picture I'll post.. I'll kill two birds with one stone, you'll also know what Andromida looks like.. she's on the left ( as if you couldn't tell :rolleyes: ). Just to let you know.. I despise having my picture taken.. and that was in June when it was almost 80 degrees.. and I was dressed up for my 8th grade graduation.. wow.. that's almost a year old. Yeah so just remember when you look at that picture, that it is a year old.

Anyways.. I'll have a really good picture next week to show you guys.. it's the best picture of me (or at least I think so).. I'm laughing in the picture and there's Elin running behind me.. so yeah uhh.. it actually looks like I'm having fun.. and there are very few pictures of me... or maybe I'll scan the picture of me that's going to be in the paper on Friday.. ehh..

Ahhh! I'm turing into DeathsHand.. I'm rambling on and on about something little.. oh wait.. I forgot one thing..

K bye.... :unsure:

;)

Dear lord Shooter, what is that thing standing next to you!

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 05:55 PM

Re: Re: Post your ugly face!!

Quote:

Originally posted by BLueFire
Nice picture, Kitana.

*adds BLueFire to 'To Kill' list*

:mad2:

;)

But I would have to agree with him...nice picture :stud:

btw, Angrist, why did you choose a pic where you can't see the right side of your face? is it deformed or something? ;)

ghettodude 05-01-2002 06:01 PM

perfect stu looks like a gambler..

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ghettodude
perfect stu looks like a gambler..
lmao

you're close. I'm a swindler :sneaky: