GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Breaking Bad (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20698)

Teuthida 09-15-2012 09:33 AM

Re: Breaking Bad

Jason1 09-15-2012 03:53 PM

I recently started watching this, and I am mid-way through the 2nd season.

I believe the 1st season was quite a bit better than season 2, but its still been good. I intend to keep watching.

Teuthida 08-13-2013 07:05 PM

Teuthida 08-26-2013 10:45 PM

BreakABone 08-26-2013 11:39 PM

When they cut to commercial for Walt's confession.. I was intrigued

Was this something to be delivered after he died or something?

Then... we saw the confession.. and whole cow.. mega villain level confirmed

Though it still frightens me there there is a huge portion of people who sympathize with Walt

Jason1 08-27-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuthida (Post 279238)

Walt was able to keep Jane's death from Jesse easily but Huell and perhaps Sal (giving the kid candy with the plant?) are in on the poisoning even if they don't realize their role. Jesse will piece things together. Not to mention Hank.

Teuthida was spot on with this old quote from earlier in this thread.

Im a little confused from the most recent episode exactly how or why Jessie suddenly made the connection and is so sure of it, but whatever.

And Im on the boat that I realize that Walt is the Villian, but somehow I kinda still want him to get away with it in the end. Its a strange feeling, but there is just some part of me that wants him to win.

BreakABone 08-27-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason1 (Post 285751)
Teuthida was spot on with this old quote from earlier in this thread.

Im a little confused from the most recent episode exactly how or why Jessie suddenly made the connection and is so sure of it, but whatever.

And Im on the boat that I realize that Walt is the Villian, but somehow I kinda still want him to get away with it in the end. Its a strange feeling, but there is just some part of me that wants him to win.

I think when they pickpocketed him for the weed again

He realized that Sal called him to his office on the day the kid was poisoned.

Teuthida 09-14-2013 02:00 AM

Teuthida 09-15-2013 11:55 PM

:WHOA:

Jason1 09-17-2013 08:15 PM

uhhhhhmmm what?

Fox 6 09-17-2013 08:17 PM

1 more episode left

The Germanator 09-17-2013 09:45 PM

2 more episodes...but that last one...My God..

I was just staring at my TV screen saying "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" during the knife fight scene.

Sooooo good.

Jason1 09-23-2013 09:34 PM

Any predictions on the Finale? I still think the Ricin is for Walt himself. Im thinking some sort of Murder Suicide but who knows really. It was an interesting twist throwing his old business partners back in there. Could just be a decoy. I mean it was obviously the thing that made him decide to not get caught there in the bar, and maybe it wasn't anything more than that.

Teuthida 09-24-2013 11:50 AM

Yeah, think that was just used as a motivator to not get caught, tie up loose ends (what became of Grey Matter), and reveal that Jesse is still alive since the blue meth is back.

Makes sense to use the Ricin on himself. I was thinking it was for Lydia, especially with how they always show her drinking tea.

I was imagining Walt goes to the Aryan compound, blows them all away, and maybe receives a few shots. Jesse is freed. He ignores Walt who is now dying. Maybe he's trying to convince Jesse to give the money to his family.

Cut in Huell asking if he can leave yet.

Credits.

I'm probably completely wrong. Aside from that last part.

Teuthida 09-30-2013 12:57 AM

Kind of wish Todd heard about what happened to Lydia, but other than that just about a perfect ending.