GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   FlashForward (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20241)

TheSlyMoogle 10-12-2009 09:29 AM

FlashForward

So this is a new show on ABC. I'm really digging it right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FlashForward_(TV_series)

Anyone else watching it? Kinda a cool show right now. I think it has potential and hope it gets picked up for more episodes. All the episodes are streaming on ABC.com also.

Angrist 10-12-2009 10:02 AM

Re: FlashForward

Your url got messed up there.

Teuthida 10-12-2009 05:05 PM

I've been watching it. Helps fill the void left by Lost. Kind of wish it was a miniseries that ends in the six months it's leading up to, but have a feeling they're gonna drag it out as long as possible.

Angrist 10-13-2009 04:23 AM

Like Heroes then. Is that show still going or did it finally get canned?

Teuthida 10-13-2009 05:32 AM

Still going. Last season it became real painful to watch it but I stuck it out to the end. This season I'm actually enjoying. Feels more like the first season. It probably won't last after this one. Has horrible ratings.

Vampyr 10-13-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuthida (Post 258705)
Still going. Last season it became real painful to watch it but I stuck it out to the end. This season I'm actually enjoying. Feels more like the first season. It probably won't last after this one. Has horrible ratings.

The characters have become so boring this season, I feel.

Angrist 10-13-2009 09:45 AM

I stopped watching after season 2, which was already terrible.

A few days ago I suddenly thought of the curvy cop, Matt I think his name is? He was kinda cool.

TheSlyMoogle 10-13-2009 11:09 AM

Whatever I like what they did with Sylar and Nathon this season. It's awesome.

I also like what they did with Matt's character. Also the girl that can see sounds is sweet.

KillerGremlin 10-13-2009 02:46 PM

My GF and roomie have been watching this. I feel as if this show requires me to greatly suspend my disbelief.

Angrist 10-14-2009 05:56 AM

Hm I guess I'll pick up Heroes sooner or later. Probably after I'm sure it's cancelled. :D

Acebot44 10-14-2009 10:58 AM

Have actually been watching this show very consistently (Thank you TiVo). I like it thus far, but have found some of the storyplots a little predictable. I mean, who thought that female sheriff was actually gonna make it to the end of the episode?

Jonbo298 10-18-2009 07:10 PM

I've been enjoying it too even though the most recent episode was about 98% pointless except the last 30 seconds. I read it got picked up for I think 22 or 24 episodes altogether so far. Along with Modern Family getting picked up for a season :D

BreakABone 11-04-2009 04:04 PM

Just watched the first episode of this, I enjoyed it greatly.

Now looking to acquire some others.

thatmariolover 11-10-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrist (Post 258707)
A few days ago I suddenly thought of the curvy cop, Matt I think his name is? He was kinda cool.

See, and I've always found him to be a whiny little bitch. He had absolutely no redeeming qualities to me.

Back on topic, I've been reading about this. It sounds like I'll have to download it and see how it is.

*Edit*

Also, I'd avoid using curvy to describe a man in English. Generally there are connotations with females being curvy and attractive. Just say he's fat and be done with it. ;)

BreakABone 11-10-2009 04:08 PM

As soon as I hopped on, I'm debating on hopping off.

Some of the show is a bit much, but we shall see.