GameTavern

GameTavern (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/index.php)
-   Happy Hour (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your ugly face!! (http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1747)

Angrist 05-01-2002 05:32 AM

Post ur ugly face (an old version of post ur pic)

Edit: Only pay attention to the beginning posts, but its a lot of member pics
Kit85

You're all ugly unless you prove otherwise!
I'll start!

Lord Germano 05-01-2002 07:04 AM

Consider me ugly. ;)

Ravishing Rick Rude 05-01-2002 07:47 AM

jesus christ angrist, you look like a young Dennis Bergkamp

Seriously.

Ridley 05-01-2002 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Ibrox Fox
jesus christ angrist, you look like a young Dennis Bergkamp

Seriously.

Should he be insulted? :D And who's Dennis Bergkamp?

*thinks about it*

Knowing you, it's probably a football player ;).

Ric 05-01-2002 11:37 AM

Yes he is a football player.

Anyway I am not going to post my ugly mug on here. Only the people I know have seen it (and marionette) and I want to keep it that way.

Hmm... how about this...

DeathsHand 05-01-2002 11:48 AM

I have a lil' crummy picture, but I ain't bez postin' it here... you'll probably come lookin' for me tryin' to steal mah socks :mad2:

:unsure:

Only people I know have seen it (wait, who do I know? :unsure: ).... and marionette.... and bluefire and shooter and a few others... but... yeah... none of you post it here or you die... :p

Uh yeah... But here's a picture of... someone... :sneaky:

... What do you own the world?

.... yeah...

Sorry guys I got like 3 hours of sleep last night :( *falls onto the floor*

Angrist 05-01-2002 11:53 AM

You guys are so weak... ;)

And I'm afraid I'm not that good at soccer! :D

Revival 05-01-2002 02:37 PM

Ok.. I found a picture I'll post.. I'll kill two birds with one stone, you'll also know what Andromida looks like.. she's on the left ( as if you couldn't tell :rolleyes: ). Just to let you know.. I despise having my picture taken.. and that was in June when it was almost 80 degrees.. and I was dressed up for my 8th grade graduation.. wow.. that's almost a year old. Yeah so just remember when you look at that picture, that it is a year old.

Anyways.. I'll have a really good picture next week to show you guys.. it's the best picture of me (or at least I think so).. I'm laughing in the picture and there's Elin running behind me.. so yeah uhh.. it actually looks like I'm having fun.. and there are very few pictures of me... or maybe I'll scan the picture of me that's going to be in the paper on Friday.. ehh..

Ahhh! I'm turing into DeathsHand.. I'm rambling on and on about something little.. oh wait.. I forgot one thing..

K bye.... :unsure:

;)

Kitana85 05-01-2002 02:52 PM

This is a pretty decent/fairly recent picture of me. You can't see what I look like really well in it, but it was on my hard drive and I don't have the time/ the desire to scan in any other (no digital camera here:)) Anyhow, here it is:

BlueFire 05-01-2002 05:12 PM

Re: Post your ugly face!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Angrist
You're all ugly unless you prove otherwise!
I'll start!

Wow, you're right. That is ugly. ;)

Nice picture, Kitana.

Jin 05-01-2002 05:21 PM

Here's a picture of me when I was at my sister's graduation about a year ago. It's pretty much what I look like now.

Jason1 05-01-2002 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shooter
Ok.. I found a picture I'll post.. I'll kill two birds with one stone, you'll also know what Andromida looks like.. she's on the left ( as if you couldn't tell :rolleyes: ). Just to let you know.. I despise having my picture taken.. and that was in June when it was almost 80 degrees.. and I was dressed up for my 8th grade graduation.. wow.. that's almost a year old. Yeah so just remember when you look at that picture, that it is a year old.

Anyways.. I'll have a really good picture next week to show you guys.. it's the best picture of me (or at least I think so).. I'm laughing in the picture and there's Elin running behind me.. so yeah uhh.. it actually looks like I'm having fun.. and there are very few pictures of me... or maybe I'll scan the picture of me that's going to be in the paper on Friday.. ehh..

Ahhh! I'm turing into DeathsHand.. I'm rambling on and on about something little.. oh wait.. I forgot one thing..

K bye.... :unsure:

;)

Dear lord Shooter, what is that thing standing next to you!

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 05:55 PM

Re: Re: Post your ugly face!!

Quote:

Originally posted by BLueFire
Nice picture, Kitana.

*adds BLueFire to 'To Kill' list*

:mad2:

;)

But I would have to agree with him...nice picture :stud:

btw, Angrist, why did you choose a pic where you can't see the right side of your face? is it deformed or something? ;)

ghettodude 05-01-2002 06:01 PM

perfect stu looks like a gambler..

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ghettodude
perfect stu looks like a gambler..
lmao

you're close. I'm a swindler :sneaky:

Joeiss 05-01-2002 06:11 PM

I would post a picture... But I do not have any on my computer. So sorry.

Haha... Perfect Stu does look like a gambler.

*goes to play Vegas Stakes*

ghettodude 05-01-2002 06:17 PM

heh.. yea.. a long time ago i downloaded a slot machine game on my computer... and then i realized how dumb i was for doing so... but i still played it for like 3 hours.... thats what gambling does to you :(... even when you arent... using... money :(

UncleNoName 05-01-2002 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jason1

That's Andromida buddy...

And BTW, you guys are some ugly mother-f---ers...

:D

Revival 05-01-2002 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jason1
I told you, that's Andromida... or as I know her.. Kristen.. my ex-girlfriend.

Ginkasa 05-01-2002 06:54 PM

This is the best picture I could find of me.... The rest I was either looking down or is was the side of my face or something.... :unsure:

Anyway....

This was a little while ago... It says its from my brother's ninth birthday (he's eleven now) though I don't think it was that long ago... Had to be last year 'cause I have my coat I got that year and my binder so.... :unsure:

Anyway, this was at least a year ago... maybe two....

I'm on the right so you know. That's my cousin on the left....

.... :unsure:

Revival 05-01-2002 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UncleNoName
And where's your picture? :)

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 07:01 PM

Quote:

And you're not posting a picture of yourself to proove that you're so much better looking than us?

What an asshole...:unsure:

Jin 05-01-2002 07:03 PM

Quote:

Post your pic before you start bashing other people.

UncleNoName 05-01-2002 07:20 PM

Chill, I was joking. I'll find a picture right now, I don't have a digital camera or scanner though, I'll get one from someone...

GameKinG 05-01-2002 07:39 PM

Well if you pick up the latest playgirl...;)

BlueFire 05-01-2002 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GameKinG
Well if you pick up the latest playgirl...;)
...We'll see you in the Gay Men section?

GameKinG 05-01-2002 07:42 PM

I knew that you would reply and it would be something stupid like that. So predictable. But its kind of funny sometimes, like what you just said. I almost fell off my chair...I dont know if its because I expected it or because that was funny. But you know whats not funny..me explaining this to you.

I didnt even know there was a gay men section:unsure: Though I havent actualy seen the magazine before...Im even unsure it actually exist.

So anyway...Ill stop talking.

*waits for another BF comment*

Perfect Stu 05-01-2002 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BLueFire

...We'll see you in the Gay Men section?

lmao

Revival 05-01-2002 07:47 PM

LMAO.. good one bluey.

BreakABone 05-01-2002 07:58 PM

*Reads Angrist's post*

*Re-reads it atleast 3 more times*

Hmm, I might as well be the one to abuse it..

You never did say the pic can't be altered.. this pic just was twisted a bit and decolorized.. but I'm still in there.. the white dot is the Taz on my hat and the black spot is the picture in it's deformed state

P.S: Some of you need to grow facial hair and fast.

Revival 05-01-2002 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BreakABone
Maybe they don't want to.. or like me.. I can't.. because of JROTC... I don't have any recent pictures either.. but I have a little goatee going now...

K bye... :unsure:

Umm.. JROTC stands for Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. It's a military class, and I think it blows donkey ass.

BlueFire 05-01-2002 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GameKinG
I knew that you would reply and it would be something stupid like that. So predictable.
How can you say it's predictable? I would say it's more spontaneous than anything; you shouldn't say I am predictable either. ;)

Quote:

But its kind of funny sometimes, like what you just said. I almost fell off my chair...I dont know if its because I expected it or because that was funny. But you know whats not funny..me explaining this to you.
So why did you tell me it? :confused:

Quote:

I didnt even know there was a gay men section:unsure: Though I havent actualy seen the magazine before...Im even unsure it actually exist.
I don't know if there is a gay men section either, but I assumed since that magazine (if it even exists) is for women. :confused:

Quote:

So anyway...Ill stop talking.
Mmkay.

Quote:

*waits for another BF comment*
*waits for GKG to make another comment*

ghettodude 05-01-2002 08:23 PM

one of those pictures really creeped me out..

try to guess which one ;)

Joeiss 05-01-2002 08:23 PM

Quote:

haha... It is so true. Most of these people look like they are 5 year olds.

*waits for darren to reply*

and Shooter, sure you are growing a little gottee! Just remember, if the hair on your chin is only visible underneath a microscope, that ain't a gottee!!!

;)

DeathsHand 05-01-2002 08:26 PM

I gotsd facial hair, do I win a prize? :unsure:

BlueFire 05-01-2002 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeathsHand
I gotsd facial hair, do I win a prize? :unsure:
I have a moustache...not a huge one...just one of those small ones...:-o

The Germanator 05-01-2002 08:42 PM

I'm the 2nd guy from the left in the black shirt...and this was saluting the new year in 2001, so, it's only a year old.

Jin 05-01-2002 08:56 PM

Quote:

Yeah Kitana, you are in desperate need of some facial hair.;) Heh... you're probably talking about me aren't you?:-o

Joeiss 05-01-2002 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Germanator
I'm the 2nd guy from the left in the black shirt...and this was saluting the new year in 2001, so, it's only a year old.
:eek:

A New Years party without chicks?

:eek:

BreakABone 05-01-2002 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jin

Yeah Kitana, you are in desperate need of some facial hair.;) Heh... you're probably talking about me aren't you?:-o

No, I wasn't just talking about you. The lot of you need some facial hair or something to make you folks you older.

How come no one commented on my pic? Do I look weird or something?

Hmm, someone who will remain nameless, pointed this out to me. Where is FingersMan's pic? He always talk about how sexy he is, how about he proves it, and the person already informed me they saw FingersMan viewing the thread so he knows about it.