PDA

View Full Version : Update from Bennington

The Germanator
10-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Hey there, long time no see....

So things are going a little better at school. I've learned that if I actually leave my room and talk to people I usually feel better about myself. It's hard to believe, but it's true.

Tonight was our second straight Friday in which our house has held a "Drunk before Dinner" event, more commonly known as DBD. The first DBD didn't go well for me at all. It resulted in me vomiting for the first time in eight years. It sucked a lot. Tonight I calmed down and only had a few drinks. I'm feeling mild effects right now at 7 PM. We started drinking at about 3:45.

Anyway, that's besides the point. I am having a better time. I'm still not quite sure if I'm going to stay here beyond this year, but meeting new girls and new friends has at least swayed my mindset the other way a little bit...

P.S: I watched the debates and all...Kerry was way better than Bush. Bush was just good for comedic value. Of course I'm very, very biased, but I don't care, I just really need Kerry to win...Please...

GameMaster
10-01-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm glad your enjoying yourself more. Who knows, maybe you'll make a couple lifelong friends? In your opinion, was the social side of high school better than the social side of college? In other words, is high school generally more fun and memorable than college?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Drink safely.