PDA

View Full Version : Not wanted..

Ace195
09-25-2004, 05:57 PM
I got everything straigtened out with the girlfriend so to speak, I got it to where I think everything is good agian.. But everytime I try and kiss her she's hesitant like I or she did something that she regrets. Any female members explain this to me please.

dropCGCF
09-25-2004, 06:02 PM
You'll never understand women.

Ace195
09-25-2004, 08:19 PM
You'll never understand women.

Damn right I won't...

Bond
09-25-2004, 08:25 PM
It sounds like she's too much trouble than she's worth. I would just leave her and find someone else.

Vampyr
09-26-2004, 12:31 AM
I agree 100% with Bond.

I dont know the girl, but it sounds like she's taken control of you. Without her your heartbroken and lost and talk like a crazy person. You almost come off as suicidal. You've given her too much control over you, and she's exploiting it and taking advantage of you.

If you think she really is special, get some power back in the relationship. Example:
You are bored and want to do something.
You recommend a few things you could do.
She doesnt feel like doing any of them.
Instead of letting her make that decision, just say "fine, suit yourself, but I'm going out". Then just smile and leave.

But she really does sound like too much trouble. There are billions of females in this world...and you dont have to be treated the way it sounds like she is treating you.

GameMaster
09-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Next time, pull her face towards you by putting your hands on the back of her head. If she opposes, push the face towards you with increased strength until you get what you want.

Dyne
09-26-2004, 02:59 AM
Hint: You have to build up her attraction for you again. She's not feeling it right now. Start backing away from her and stop acting too dependent. She'll respond to that.

Typhoid
09-26-2004, 03:08 AM
Hint: You have to build up her attraction for you again. She's not feeling it right now. Start backing away from her and stop acting too dependent. She'll respond to that.

Or she will end up saying "You dont pay anymore attention to me..is there something wrong with me?"

Girls are unpredictable. There is no set pattern. They are like the natural rubicks cubes of the universe. Just when you think you have one figured out, it changes its colours and your all f***** up again.

Phew...good thing im good with girls.

Vampyr
09-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Or she will end up saying "You dont pay anymore attention to me..is there something wrong with me?"

Girls are unpredictable. There is no set pattern. They are like the natural rubicks cubes of the universe. Just when you think you have one figured out, it changes its colours and your all f***** up again.

Phew...good thing im good with girls.

That's kind of the effect Dyne was suggesting he go for...not so drastic you dont talk to her for a month, but just back off a little and DONT BE SO CLINGY! You need to drop your dependancy, Ace. She will wonder why you arent clinging so much to her, and will try to do more to get your attention.

My example in my last post is just one way of doing so. She will realize what she doesnt have when you arent there. Give her the gift of missing you, right Dyne? It's like a game Ace...

Typhoid
09-26-2004, 11:29 AM
That's kind of the effect Dyne was suggesting he go for...not so drastic you dont talk to her for a month, but just back off a little and DONT BE SO CLINGY! You need to drop your dependancy, Ace. She will wonder why you arent clinging so much to her, and will try to do more to get your attention.

My example in my last post is just one way of doing so. She will realize what she doesnt have when you arent there. Give her the gift of missing you, right Dyne? It's like a game Ace...

Yeah, i tried that with this girl i was totally dependant on though. Now she doesnt want to talk to me because i made her feel unwanted. And reall,y i changed nothing. I just didnt call her every few days, i waited for her to call me, and since i didnt call her, instead of being more desirable, im now evil. On the same level as Satan if you will. Like, i still said "hi" to her in the hallway and stuff like that.

Good thing i patched that up with her a few days ago. Yay my verbal to girl skills.

Classic Rocker
09-26-2004, 12:15 PM
My suggestion? Find a new girl. The fire is out between you two supposedly. You can waste time trying to re-light but I'm sure there is another female out there just waiting to light your fire.