PDA

View Full Version : Who will win this Weekend?

Jason1
01-18-2002, 04:39 PM
Who do you think will win?

marionette
01-18-2002, 05:08 PM
pittsburg

Revival
01-18-2002, 05:25 PM
PATRIOTS! Oh wait, that's another playoff game.

Ravens.

Jason1
01-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by marionette
pittsburg

Damn Skippy

Revival
01-18-2002, 05:40 PM
GO RAVENS!

Bond
01-18-2002, 05:43 PM
I could care less and want nothing to do with the AFC, but I'm guessing The Steelers will win. My friend has tickets to the game, pretty cool.

Jason1
01-18-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
GO RAVENS!

Sorry Shooter, the Ravens dont stand a chance...Its in Pittsburgh, and the Steelers are just plain Better.

Perfect Stu
01-18-2002, 07:00 PM
The Ravens will win

Kordell Stewert <<<-------- http://www.gametavern.net/forums/images/icons/laff.gif

Snake
01-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Who did what now? :confused:

;) I just had to have at least one post in the sports forum

The Germanator
01-18-2002, 07:50 PM
I'm going with Pittsburgh, the only reason the Ravens won the first game against the Steelers was because Kris Brown sucked terribly. Unless he does that, I don't see the Steel losing. Plus the Eagles will win...All Pennsylvania Super Bowl anyone?

Perfect Stu
01-18-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by The Germanator
I'm going with Pittsburgh, the only reason the Ravens won the first game against the Steelers was because Kris Brown sucked terribly. Unless he does that, I don't see the Steel losing. Plus the Eagles will win...All Pennsylvania Super Bowl anyone?

The Eagles are not making it to the SuperBowl...

They MIGHT beat Chicago, but there's no way they're beating the Rams or the Packers

The Germanator
01-18-2002, 11:08 PM
No way? Dude, if we get the Packers at home we've got quite a good shot. I know the Rams would be tough, but we already should have beaten them in the first week. If anybody can hang with the Rams WR's it's the Eagles DB's. I'm not saying we'll win, but it's not impossible jaunkey man.

Jason1
01-18-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
The Ravens will win

Kordell Stewert <<<-------- http://www.gametavern.net/forums/images/icons/laff.gif

Kordell Stewart is an Entirely Different person this year. If I really wanted to do the research, I could say countless great things about him this year. So Ill just try to name a few. For one thing, He's the best rushing QB in the NFL. He dosent get sacked too often, because he will usually break free and gain yards in the process. His accuracy has been GREAT. There were so many people doubting him, but he has proven he CAN play almost up to par with WArner, Farve, and the like. He has also thrown very few interceptions. Enough about him, lets talk about the rest of the team. His recievers are great, Hines Ward, Plaxico Buress, and the like. Just really good recievers. And we cant forget about Bettis, the 260 Pound RB that probably would be leading the NFL in rushing if not for the 5 games he missed. And, the Steelers have the Best defense in the NFL. Period. You cant argue it. They have allowed the fewest points scored against them, and thats all that really matters in the end.

They will beat the Ravens. It probably wont be a blowout, but they are sure to beat them.

Joeiss
01-19-2002, 09:50 AM
Steelers will win. Why? Because my uncle lives in Pitsburg, and I was at the last Steeler game at the old stadium (before they imploded it), and I just think that Steelers have a better team.

Bond
01-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by The Germanator
No way? Dude, if we get the Packers at home we've got quite a good shot. I know the Rams would be tough, but we already should have beaten them in the first week. If anybody can hang with the Rams WR's it's the Eagles DB's. I'm not saying we'll win, but it's not impossible jaunkey man.
Let me remind you of a few things:

1. The Packers have never lost a home field playoff game ever.

2. Brett Favre has never lost in 34 degrees or below, he's 30-0.

3. The two times the Bears played the Packers they have won both times, both at the Bears stadium and the Packers stadium.

Ridley
01-19-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Bond

3. The two times the Bears played the Packers they have won both times, both at the Bears stadium and the Packers stadium.

So apparently that's supposed to mean they'll never get beaten under those terms in your eyes? :confused: Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of US Football but I do watch it sometimes (also I usually end up watching the Super Bowl). I'll go with the Steelers.

Jason1
01-19-2002, 01:59 PM
Thank you all you people that go with the Steelers, you actually have some sense in your heads.

The Germanator
01-19-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Bond

1. Dude, if the Packers play the Eagles, it will be in Philly, so there goes that stat.

2. Pretty good stat, but the Eagles are used to cold weather also.

3.This wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Did you think I was rooting for the Bears or something?

The Germanator
01-19-2002, 07:29 PM
Well, the Eagles took care of the Bears pretty easily, 33-19. We dominated that whole game, bring on the Rams or Packers....please be the Packers.

Revival
01-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Whoo! GO PACKERS!

Jason1
01-19-2002, 09:40 PM
Packers...ack...Id rather the Rams win...