05-31-2004, 10:11 PM
k

Seth
05-31-2004, 10:44 PM
Put her car on top of the school.

Dylflon
05-31-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah, a lot of teacher's are dumb.

Just present your argument to her. Don't be rude or seem overly angry. Just question her motivations.

Jonbo298
05-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Just remember that 95% of everything in school will not even be used in real life. I've figured it out already now that I've been out of high school for a year now.

Ginkasa
05-31-2004, 10:54 PM
Well, school's been out for almost a week so not much I can do now ^_^

Like I said, I wrote it a week ago; I just decided to post it here since I am still kind of ticked about it.

*shrugs and walks away*

Seth
05-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Just remember that 95% of everything in school will not even be used in real life. I've figured it out already now that I've been out of high school for a year now.

Probably more like 80%

Depending on your career and whether or not you want to include classes like mechanics and foods.

Hero2
06-01-2004, 12:01 AM
I can understand the academic need to have students write papers that have a lot of parentheticals to get them used to the idea, but we did that last year. We should be able to decide how much parentheticals we need all on our own. I don't need my hand held during the writing process. I don't need a teacher telling me what drafts to write and how to write them. I don't need a teacher deciding that I need a certain amount of parentheticals before even knowing what my topic is.

HAHAHA free thought in school thatll never happen. :p

Seth
06-01-2004, 12:10 AM
This reminds me. I hate my social studies teacher. He throws out his opinions like they are facts. He's been giving my peers a perspective on the middle east and Muslim world that some would interpret as downright racist.

I've come to totally distaining my time in his classroom. It's unproductive gibberish.
I do appreciate the history lessons though.

Typhoid
06-01-2004, 12:37 AM
I have a math teacher that blatently told our class that if he knows what students test he is marking, depending on the student he will mark it unfairly.

Now not being one of his 'top notch' or favourite students, i too was downright p***** off. So i did what any teacher hating student who longs to be right would do. i took it up with the councellers. And now well just say that either he passes me, or his proffession is in my hands. :D

Not like im blackmailing him or anything....im not, we being my techer, the counceller and myself, all had a "chat" about what we thought was right. It was carried out much like a 3rd grade fight aftermath. Where one party doesnt necessarily want the other party to get blamed. And i dont know how it happened, but i remember that the whole fact of him grading unfairly came down to a statement from my counceller and teacher about how i should act more proper in class. Now its not like im a law buff or anything, but if you mark unfairly AND admit to it...that is only a slight bit of a crime.

GameMaster
06-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Sorry to hear that Ginkasa. I would just advice not to take it too seriously because the class is over and you passed it. Letting the teacher's evaluation anger you would only be lowering yourself to their level. Just remember that you're better than the teacher and one day you'll be way above the teacher.