PDA

View Full Version : The Famous Devaslayer

Mushlafa
01-18-2002, 03:52 PM
Just a lil something Deva wanted me to tell a few uummmmm Dumbasses ;)

heh, after what i've seen lately, i should come back and tell a few dumbasses where to go and ask them how they type blind. by typing blind I mean their heads are lodged so far up their asses, they'd have to have eyes in their arsecrack just to see a keyboard. please copy this onto the gen board so that retard beckham kid knows that i'm talking about him. and also make sure bluefire realises that we don't really know if he's a guy or not...so lay off the potential lady for a minute and think about it.

and Fez is a god.

It was my partially my fault he left, well kinda he said he would leave once he was voted out of survivor. I then proceeded to vote him out.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-18-2002, 04:09 PM
* Shrugs*

Whatever.

Let the kid think what he wants.

and why didn't he just grow a set and post it himself?

gekko
01-18-2002, 04:13 PM
The kid doesn't have a pair. Hell, didn't he come back on a fake name to piss us off? Wow, took some real balls there.

Revival
01-18-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by gekko
The kid doesn't have a pair. Hell, didn't he come back on a fake name to piss us off? Wow, took some real balls there.
Yeah, he was Blue Streak.

Shadow Fox
01-18-2002, 04:31 PM
I have no clue as to what's going on here, but all I know is that Deva was damn cool with me, and I haven't ever seen this side of him. Now if what was mentioned in the posts above is indeed true, then I will most certainly rethink things...

Barely even remember "Blue Streak" as a nick here...hmmm. When did I miss all this?

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

Jason1
01-18-2002, 04:37 PM
Ahhhh I remember the Infamous Blue Streak...I had no Idea...

Revival
01-18-2002, 04:41 PM
Yeah, once I posted the "Hey gekko" topic, Deva IMed me and told me how much he hated gekko and that he was at GT under the name Blue Streak.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-18-2002, 04:41 PM
He just had a problem with me.

he didn't have a problem with anyone else.

SO He goT mushlafa to post something that he said.

He also said Fez is god. Which is true.

Fez
01-19-2002, 12:27 AM
:D Where does Deva post these days anyhow?

Hilarious post. ANd most here would know that I solemnly agree with it. Although Mr Nova isn't that bad...right..? :D

Mushlafa
01-19-2002, 12:40 AM
He pmed it to me.
Dont ask he what hes talking bout cause i dont really know.

DevaSlayer
02-16-2002, 09:30 PM
mushy you golden god! thanks for posting this! i didn't think you would.

for the record - you don't need a set to tell off a few mud****s on the internet. you've just got to have the verbal skills to think of words.

speaking of mud****s...crash still here?

edit: can't say **** here? you guys still suck...i guess thats what sets AGB and GT apart.

GameMaster
02-16-2002, 09:34 PM
He's a GameTavern Prince! :eek:

TheGrimReaper
02-16-2002, 10:57 PM
Well there ya go.

He's a prince, royalty.

however I shall not bow down :D