PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored so... GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!

DeathsHand
01-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Why, I can't believe you got it right!

http://www.gotkorn.com/pics/jon/jon05.jpg

It's Jonathan Davis' birthday! He's 31, isn't that interesting?

He's managed a pizza hut!

"That was fun! I got everybody high on speed. I was rockin', cos I was a manager,"

He has a tattoo of a crazy bishop, which is describes as

"Showing how crazy and ****** up religion is."

He wore make-up in high school and was called gay, etc!

"It reminds me of when you walk into a bar and get **** for haveing pink hair or different clothes.

'yea thats exactly it'

'Its saying **** you to the steriotypical people but it goes in a big circle you can never get out of a steriotype.'"

He was an assistant at the Morgue or whatever!

"I wanted to go and see a dead body, I thought it would be cool. I didn't expect to fall in love with it. I fell in love with the profession, and totally got myself into it."

And now he's in a band and sings uplifting ( :sneaky: ) songs about Sex, drugs, people who change the way they are just to fit in, sex, sex, Stereotypical Bastards, and... sex... and more stuff I won't mention here :sneaky:

*waits for this topic to drop down to the bottom*...

Ok guys, I'm bored, OK? OK!? AND I HAVN'T MADE A TOPIC IN AWHILE! BigJustin? Ridley? Help me out here :mad2:

Ridley
01-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Well Korn are from Bakersfield, CA (which is where BJW is from I believe ;)). Jonathan's middle name is Houseman :eek:. His parents divorced when he was pretty young. He's one fooked up guy but he can write some amazing lyrics. He plays the bagpipes and does vocals for Korn (obviously ;)).

He wrote a song called "Pretty" for the Follow the Leader album which was from an experience he had while working at a morgue.

"It's a story about this little girl that came into the coroner's office when I was working there and she was ****ed by her dad. She was an 11 month old little baby girl. Her legs were broken back behind her and he just ****ed her like a toy doll and chucked her in the bathroom. It was the most heinous thing I've ever seen in my life and I still have nightmares about it."

That father deserves to have as many Chinese tortures that you can perform on a person without killing them :mad2:. Oh wait this is supposed to be about Jon :unsure:. Has been married (now separated I believe) to Renee (umm something) and also has a son. He has a half-brother who is in a band called Adema, which DeathsHand introduced me to. And that's about all I can think of right now.

:unsure:

DeathsHand
01-18-2002, 02:41 PM
It appears that people here do not like Korn very much... I say we find out who voted what and have the people who voted for "Korn sucks" hanged... :mad2: :mad2: :sneaky:

:D

:unsure:

Ridley
01-18-2002, 02:54 PM
Well I voted "korn is good, but seriously, that guy's a freak" so I know nothing.

:sneaky:

Revival
01-18-2002, 03:00 PM
I voted for all 4. :doh:

DeathsHand
01-18-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
I voted for all 4. :doh:

heh heh, I was gonna make the poll different and multiple choice, but then I decided to change it and just forgot to unclick the multiple choice thing... D'OH!

BigJustinW
01-18-2002, 03:15 PM
Always good to know that people from Bakersfield are loved here :)

Happydude
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
wow...i actually voted in a 3 year old thread...

BUT I DIDN'T REVIVE IT!

i was like "WTF?!?!?!?!" after i voted and scrolled down to see ridley's post. then i looked at the date.

DAMN YOU WHOEVER REVIVED THIS!

Dyne
07-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Aaaaand, the polls are closed. Let's see who voted..

korn sucks and that guy's a freak
Guest gekko Happydude Link1130 Revival The Germanator

korn is good
BigJustinW DeathsHand Shadow_Link

Korn sucks
BLueFire gekko Happydude Jason1 The Germanator

korn is good, but seriously, that guy's a freak
jeepnut marionette Ridley

A guest or a spider probably voted. Anyways, I'm closing this thread.