PDA

View Full Version : .hack//infection - Need Help

Vampyr
03-30-2004, 06:20 PM
Ok...so I've been playing .hack//infection sense 2 o'clock PM today. I am extremely close to beating the game...all I have to do is beat this one last level.

But, before I can get to the last level, I have to get these virus cores to gate hack. I have the P core, and the 4 B cores required. I need ONE C core, and I can CANNOT find one anywhere.

I know that I am supposed to use Data Drain on a large creature to get it...and believe me, I have been data draining everything from walking tree's to floating fish...and I cannot get one.

Does anyone know if there is a sepcific creature you get it from? Can you remember where you got yours at? Any help = +rep for you.

Typhoid
03-30-2004, 07:01 PM
is this a game of sorts? If so, what type of game? If no, What the hell is it then?

Vampyr
03-30-2004, 07:04 PM
is this a game of sorts? If so, what type of game? If no, What the hell is it then?

Yeah, it's a playstation 2 game. An RPG to be exact.

There is also an Anime series...but the stories involved arent really related.

Typhoid
03-30-2004, 07:06 PM
When'd it come out?..............and its a fukin weird name for a game.

Happydude
03-30-2004, 07:59 PM
ok Typhoid:

1. Stop swearing!
2. Do some research
and 3. It's an original name and i think it's cool

so...if you wanna keep that green pip of yours...smarten up a bit.

Typhoid
03-30-2004, 08:15 PM
i never said it wasnt a bad name....just weird, and it was a friendly question to ask. And sorry bout the swearin...(but its not like im the only one who does it.... And if you do want to get technical, its not even a real word, its missing a letter, whats the difference if i put in a star instead of taking out a letter? people will still know what it means. i feel like im getting the shi....sorry...the short end of the stick here. Im getting red pips for things other ppl do too, just cuz im a newb or somethin... but ill stop swearin then)

And i do like the name of the game.....its unique

Happydude
03-30-2004, 08:36 PM
note, i didnt give you any -rep, but other people have, therefor i am not the only one that thinks you should act a bit more mature.

and it has nothing to do with you being new, because we've had a lot of new members since the rep system was out and i dont remember anybody getting so much -rep.

and another thing, try not to spam (like you did above), you could have combined both posts into one.

i don't mind you at all, im just trying to giving you some words of advise.

Typhoid
03-30-2004, 08:37 PM
note, i didnt give you any -rep, but other people have, therefor i am not the only one that thinks you should act a bit more mature.

and it has nothing to do with you being new, because we've had a lot of new members since the rep system was out and i dont remember anybody getting so much -rep.

and another thing, try not to spam (like you did above), you could have combined both posts into one.

i don't mind you at all, im just trying to giving you some words of advise.

I know this is spamming, but combine which two? they were seperste. one followed after the respnse of yours... that confuses me...

The Germanator
03-30-2004, 09:42 PM
I know this is spamming, but combine which two? they were seperste. one followed after the respnse of yours... that confuses me...

I believe that he meant that your first two posts could have been combined. See, the questions that you asked in those first two posts could have clearly been answered by you doing some simple research. "is this a game of sorts?" and "what type of game is it?" Obviously, you like videogames some, you are on a videogame based board, you must have some way to figure out what .hack//infection is by searching IGN or some other website. Next you asked "when did it come out?" Again, this can be researched very easily without taking up space with a somewhat unnecessary post.

If you went and looked up some things about the game, and then came back with a more well thought out question, it would be fine, but this way it makes you look a bit lazy. Just some suggestions...

Typhoid
03-30-2004, 09:45 PM
I believe that he meant that your first two posts could have been combined. See, the questions that you asked in those first two posts could have clearly been answered by you doing some simple research. "is this a game of sorts?" and "what type of game is it?" Obviously, you like videogames some, you are on a videogame based board, you must have some way to figure out what .hack//infection is by searching IGN or some other website. Next you asked "when did it come out?" Again, this can be researched very easily without taking up space with a somewhat unnecessary post.

If you went and looked up some things about the game, and then came back with a more well thought out question, it would be fine, but this way it makes you look a bit lazy. Just some suggestions...

Ill do that in the future, but i WAS trying to make conversation... :p :(

Vampyr
03-30-2004, 10:37 PM
I should just -rep you all for arguing about this on a thread that I needed help on. :mad: Tsk Tsk. This is what PM's are for.