PDA

View Full Version : What???!!! Shadow Fox has a FanFic???!!!

Shadow Fox
01-18-2002, 11:07 AM
For those of you who haven't been to my website, I have a small introduction of my (rather archaic) comic book series, Shadow Fox (yes, this is why I made the nick and avatar)...

Read below, and enjoy.:D

So who is Shadow Fox?

Well, who is he?? Shadow Fox is a fictional character created by A.T.'99 (that's me). Shadow Fox was copyrighted first in 1992 as an underground comic and later copyrighted as a digital character(Along with the characters included in the comic) as a 'mascot' for AI, which is actually a plan for a video game currently under development. (an old mac game similar to Ninja Gaiden I've all but scrapped)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Storyline
Shadow Fox is soul-tortured rogue ninja from the Temphax Nebula , where intergalactic piracy, crimelord wars, technological advancements, corruption, and mega-phazontic implosions and explosions are the norm. Pretty wicked, eh? But the story is even more critical than that--and there are even short scenes of explicit activity(the females would be babes, if they were human) during what seems to be the end of all living existence. This is a very long(and I mean long) story that contains at least 70 pages of documentation, but this page includes a short version of the tale that explains the essential events of the comic books by A.T.'99.

The epic begins on Atronia in 1993 AD when a lone millionaire becomes embedded in debt. His assassinations, in order to pay off the debt, were so brutal at times that an autopsy could not be performed because the coroner became sick at the sight of the body; often the battered remains were not enough to study and it was skipped altogether. His murder sprees terrified the inhabitants of the planet, and the CAA(Central Authority Agency) could not touch him.

This twisted individual, known as Melvin Nicholi Owly(of the avian race, of course) became an evil crimelord indeed. Dr. Owly(yes, with a doctorate) formed alliances with intergalactic criminals, mercenary warriors, and worst of all--industrial corporations. By 1995 AD, he had totalitarian power over several regions within Atronia and it was not until recently that he has been dethroned...

...for you see, Owly had one flaw--one of the victims to his carnage had a survivor. As an heir to a great fortune(and a secret assassin) the individual brought resistence and new competition to Owly's growing empire. The revealed assassin is our featured hero, Shadow Fox. He, with no memory before his family's annihilation, has a one track mind behind the mask--kill Owly and bring down his empire. With mind-blowing speed and cunning, the ninja is unstoppable until his goal is acheived and Owly's blood covers his sword.

And thus begins the legend of Shadow Fox. Of course, it is hard for the warrior to actually reach Owly to ring his neck, and many other warriors, bounty hunters, androids, time machines, and mutated and genetically-challenged beasts stand in the way to victory. With only the (useless)CAA and his female companion as trustworthy cohorts, this only begins to get interesting when the intergalactic pirate strikes a deal with Owly he cannot refuse...

The End
(of the intro, anyway)

As you can see, there's alot more to be listed here, but the entire documentation has yet to be copyrighted. When I actually get around to registering it (or bootleg copyrighting it by mailing it to myself), I will post it here, then maybe I can catch up with our old friends ftcis and Emrak...;)

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

BlueFire
01-18-2002, 03:51 PM
What about the part when I become a student? :errr:

BreakABone
01-19-2002, 09:37 AM
Well yet another fanfic on GT..What a surprise but really not a bad intro in the slightest...even though even in his stories Fox has to have a sexy companion you would think the guy is obessed.. surprised Mya and Alicia didn't make a visit in the story.. well I would be interested in readin the rest....

Xantar
01-19-2002, 04:33 PM
Hmm...let's see...

*counts on his fingers*

BlueFire, BreakABone, Shadow Fox and I think Shooter is planning a fanfic as well (otherwise what's "CSI Coming Soon" supposed to mean?).

Well, this forum is turning out better than I expected. Didn't know we had so many writers on the boards.

Revival
01-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Yes, I'm planning on writing my own.

Mine's been in the works for over 3 months now, I've been gatering information and everything for it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to publish mine here at GT, or on my own website.