PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - Want to play? click...

Vampyr
03-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Sense the MtG usergroup has been created, I believe that the DragonStudios website has been down EVERY SINGLE DAY. I went on a google hunt to find an operational mirror site...and I couldnt. One doesnt exist.

Since I really want this usergroup to be a success, and I really want to get some more people interested, I created a geocities site and uploaded my version of apprentice to it.

Anyone interested in learning to play/being able to play can visit the site:

http://www.geocities.com/thevampyr7/magic.html

I'm not 100% sure that it will work...if someone is interested in playing (I think Yoda said he was), then if you go to that site and download it, will you please send me a PM or make a post stating weather the download works or not? Apprentice is a very faulty program...with many bugs...so if it doesnt work the first time, try a couple more times before you make a post about it being operational or not.

Right now the only thing on that site is a link to apprentice, but soon I will updating with an instruction manual, strategies, decks, etc.

Once you have the program, and you want to play, contact me via AIM or MSN.

AIM: Zalu Ragar7
MSN: thebrain10@hotmail.com

Yoda9864
04-02-2004, 02:16 AM
I thought I would mention that the download you put up doesn't work when unpacked and run. This is because the Appr.ini file has references to your computer in it. Anyone who downloads it will have to change those references so that they reflect where you put the game on your computer.

Vampyr
04-02-2004, 02:44 AM
I thought I would mention that the download you put up doesn't work when unpacked and run. This is because the Appr.ini file has references to your computer in it. Anyone who downloads it will have to change those references so that they reflect where you put the game on your computer.

Is there any way I can fix this prior to people downloading it so they dont have to change anything?

Yoda9864
04-09-2004, 11:42 PM
I don't believe so. I've lost interest in the game now anyway. Program is too buggy, plus I want pictures on the cards. I gotta focus on school right now anyway.