PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 HELP PLEAAAASE

bobcat
03-26-2004, 06:53 AM
Hi guys,

(1) How do you accumulate 400 points for your publicity campaign?? I'm in Luca and only getting small points.

(2) i'm trying to find the guy a bride (in the calm lands) i need 80 points i think but only got 13. (in Luca again). Is there a quicker way to accumulate these points? Every time i play i can't speak to the ppl again coz i already spoke to em.

(3) Is Luca the only place to speak to the people to increase my campaign points and wedding points??? If not, where else can I go?

Please help me I'm gonna click it soon >,<

MUCH appreciated!

fingersman
03-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi guys,

(1) How do you accumulate 400 points for your publicity campaign?? I'm in Luca and only getting small points.

(2) i'm trying to find the guy a bride (in the calm lands) i need 80 points i think but only got 13. (in Luca again). Is there a quicker way to accumulate these points? Every time i play i can't speak to the ppl again coz i already spoke to em.

(3) Is Luca the only place to speak to the people to increase my campaign points and wedding points??? If not, where else can I go?

Please help me I'm gonna click it soon >,<

MUCH appreciated!

No luca is not the only place to get publicity points, you get them from anywhere as far as I know. Just go around asking random people you come across. Oh yeah don't go asking guys if they want to marry a man. :p

BTW If anyone knows how to accumulate points faster I would appreciate Bobcat and I would appreciate it because I'm also playing the game

bobcat
03-26-2004, 08:19 PM
No luca is not the only place to get publicity points, you get them from anywhere as far as I know. Just go around asking random people you come across. Oh yeah don't go asking guys if they want to marry a man. :p

BTW If anyone knows how to accumulate points faster I would appreciate Bobcat and I would appreciate it because I'm also playing the game

So just go around the world speaking to ppl ?

Thanks for your help FM!

bobcat
03-27-2004, 08:45 AM
There's gotta b a better way to do this. How I'm doing it now takes too long.

I've only got 39 bride points and 68 campaign points.

And u can't speak to the same ppl twice (once you answer correctly).

So ....... anyone??

GT News
03-27-2004, 08:45 AM
There's gotta b a better way to do this. How I'm doing it now takes too long.

I've only got 39 bride points and 68 campaign points.

And u can't speak to the same ppl twice (once you answer correctly).

So ....... anyone??

There sure is.What is it to you.
<br></br>
That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.How did you get 39 bride points and 68 campaign points
That's nice.
I have
a lot of friends on the Internet.
I can do speak to the same ppl twice once you answer correctly if I want to.Dude!"It was nothing"? anyone?