PDA

View Full Version : Results

Neo
01-18-2002, 10:59 AM
Shall be revealed tonight, 6pm.

Xantar
01-18-2002, 12:39 PM
In the General Forum just like last time, right?

Just wanted to be clear.

Mushlafa
01-18-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
In the General Forum just like last time, right?

Just wanted to be clear.

UUUUUUMMMMMM................ It wasnt in the general forum last time Xanny :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: ;)

*hands Xantar his medication*

Snake
01-18-2002, 05:42 PM
You scared me you bastardo :(

I thought I was gonna see my name as the winner as the random drawing :D.... You did get my bribe... right? :unsure:

And err... what time? I mean in mountain time.... cause err i dunno.

BreakABone
01-18-2002, 06:14 PM
*Looks at clock*

I can tell you that it isn't Eastern time...

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-18-2002, 06:30 PM
6 pm CST

so 7 eastern

hold tight

Neo
01-18-2002, 07:10 PM
I won't torture everyone by reading each vote separately this time. So here you go,

Votes
Jason1: 1
Ridley: 6

The winner of Survivor III: Rogue Leader is Ridley! Congratulations bud, you earned it.

Next we've got the random drawing, but I woke up like 5 min ago and my head is still spinning, so I'll do that later tonight.

BreakABone
01-18-2002, 07:22 PM
Wow Ridley won how very shocking....:p

Well congrats to Ridlley.. I guess

Snake
01-18-2002, 07:25 PM
Well, that's what happens when you're unemployed ;)

I can't wait to actually see my new ranks, rather than these Survivor ones we've had for months :(

DeathsHand
01-18-2002, 08:50 PM
Ridley won!? *gasp*

J/K

congratso ridley...

Ridley
01-18-2002, 09:56 PM
Who the hell voted for Jason? Huh? Who was it? I'll kill you you son of a ..... :mad2:

Nah I'm just kiddin :D

Well I guess I can't say I'm too surprised because for the past few days Snake has told me like a million times that I would win, now didn't you Snake? :D First off thanks Neo for running this whole shindig and eventually for the free game ;), you're one hell of a great guy man! And also to Xantar for helping out with this whole thing too. Thanks to DeathsHand for staying up for KotN with me (even though I fell asleep for a bit) and for just being there with me through this whole thing. Snake thank you for the many things you did for me during this too man. To all the people who didn't vote me out and voted for me in the end, you guys are one of the main reasons I'm here, thank you! So anyone want to share who they voted for? I mean they find out on the show, don't they?

Do I get the Survivor Lord rank thingy Neo?